This scent has a fresh cut pineapple top note while a soul of green leaves, anise, and palm adds complexity. Earthy sage and sweet sugar in the base round out this versatile fruit fragrance. Bolstered by an infusion of essential oils, this fruity yet herbaceous fragrance is sure to please the most sophisticated nose.
Middle: Green Leaves, Palm, Anise
Base: Sage, Sugar
Our pineapple vessels are handcrafted in small batches with a luxurious blend of coconut apricot wax, FSC certified crackling wooden wicks, and high quality, phthalate free fragrances. These ingredients make for a clean and slow-burning candle. Additionally, we use eco-friendly shipping materials and our vessels can be washed and reused/repurposed/upcycled after use.
* the wooden wicks made from 100% Natural FSC Certified Wood from Sappy Fruit Trees, and are sustainably sourced in the USA. They are hand-crafted, eco-friendly, and clean burning. They may, however, darken the color of the wax when burning, but this does not affect the scent!
*remember to trim the wooden wick to 3/16” before every use. wood wicks do not self trim. If the wick is too long, the wax will not pull up the wick, and the flame will dim or even extinguish
- Always keeps trimmed to 3/16” to 1/4” before lighting to ensure an even burn. You do not need to do this on the initial lighting, it has already been done.
- When burning for the first time, allow the candle to burn until the top of the wax is completely melted. This will prevent tunneling, extending the life of the candle.
- Never leave your candle unattended.
- Avoid burning your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop using the candle when only 1/4” wax remains.
- Store your candles in a cool, dark and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- See the bottom of the candle for further warning and instructions.